Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Baptism

This week we had a baptism. He had been listening to the missionaries for four years or so and we finally got him to get baptized. Now that family is complete and can go to the temple together, which is special. We are teaching a lot of people right now as well, which is good. We had a few people in church on Sunday also.
 
I've been studying the book of Nephi and Luke. I always get something more out of the scriptures every time I read them. I've also been trying to apply them more to me. 
 
Things this week have been a little different. Right now is when they have what they call Fiestas de Quito. Well I think they ended the 6th, but there are a lot of parties and concerts. There was one outside our house this week and it was loud and going on till 2 or 3 in the morning. But it doesn't keep us from working.

No comments:

Post a Comment