Thursday, June 18, 2015

Moving on....

Well I had changes. It was kind of hard to leave Tena. I had been there for a long time and have really come to love the people there. I will definitely miss it. Things will be in good hands though. Elder B stayed there as the district leader and he will be a good leader. He is the best companion I have ever had and definitely one of my best friends. I am in Ambato now with Elder H as a zone leader. Elder H is a great missionary. I've had a chance to talk to him on a few occasions. It should be a great change. I'm excited. There are 16 missionaries in the zone here and there will be four new missionaries coming. Things are good here. The weather is much nicer in my opinion. Its not too hot. I'm not sweating every second so that's a nice change. 

On Sunday there were some members of the church doing charity work in Tena from Twin Falls. I didn't know any of them, but one of the kids of one of the families is a good friend of B and D. I'll send a picture. 
The C family couldn't make it because they had to go to the hospital for one of their boys but he is fine now. This week they will definitely be there. Those boys are great!
 
Other than that there is nothing new to report. I'll send some pictures. Hope you have a great week! Love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment