Monday, September 14, 2015

Ambato

Hi mom,
 
Ambato is nice. It is in the mountains and it's colder here, which I love. I'm still getting used to it though. I haven't seen any new animals here and I haven't heard anything about pumas but I wouldn't be surprised. I get along with my companion really well. His name is Elder Harmer, he's from Bountiful, Utah. We are working out. We going running every other day. I'm still really out of shape though. My biggest fear is that I will go home like this. I eat pretty healthy though. I heard that fruit is cheap, yes. We aren't allowed to ride in the back of pickup trucks, why? The ward is good. About 150 attend, so it's a strong ward. How many attend in our ward at home? I havent got the package yet. My next trip to Quito will be at the beginning of July. As a zone leader I have to travel to Quito at the beginning of every month for a leadership meeting. Our apartement is nice, it is on the second floor. I'll take some pictures for you next week...if I remember. We are supposed to work 50% with investigators and 50% with less actives. So we are working with bot,h although for the moment we don't have many less actives that we are working with. 
Everything is good though. I am learning about my new responsibilities and gaining the confidence of the misisonaries in my zone. I think Elder H and I will have a very successful time together though. We get along really good. Well, love you so much and I hope you have a great week!
 
Btw how are my brothers doing?
Elder Peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment