Sunday, December 11, 2016

12/05/15

Mom,

Well, it has been a good week! If 17 weeks are the weeks I have left...please stop counting. It makes me really sad to have to think that so little time remains, but at the same time I still have a lot of time left. I don't ever want to finish, honestly. This month we probably wont do any traveling, everybody is going to come to us. Next week we start the Christmas dinners/zone conferences. I'm glad all the kids are doing sports! Hopefully they will all succeed, good thing it runs in the family!  

So this week was good. I am in a trio right now with Elder Valenzuela and Elder Fredrick. Elder Fredrick is a great missionary! I am excited to learn from him. We will be in a trio until January most likely. But this week we had changes so we had the dinner for the missionaries that finished the mission Monday night. After that we went to the airport and picked up 5 of the new missionaries and got home around 12am. Then Tuesday morning we went back to the airport and picked up the other 6 new missionaries. Tuesday night we had the welcome dinner for them at Presidents house and a testimony meeting. They all seem like great missionaries. Wednesday we had the meeting for the new missionaries and the trainers. So we did some training for that, which was good. Thursday and Friday we were getting ready for Christmas dinners. Today we played soccer in the morning. It was a lot of fun. And that about sums up the week! Something we have been doing as a mission and something that I really love is "ponderize". There was a conference talk about it. I don't know if you guys are doing it, but I would recommend it. It has helped me a lot. You are supposed to memorize a scripture every week and ponder it during the week. I would love to know what scriptures you are doing as well!

Love you all so much!

Elder Peterson

p.s. don't forget tomorrow is fast Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment