Thursday, October 1, 2015

07/20/15

This week was good. We had three people in church, two will be baptized the 1st of August and one on the 8th of August. I'm super tired right now so I probably won't write a big letter. I am sending pictures. We found a new investigator this week. He is super cool. He is a semi-famous rock star! He accepted a baptismal date during the first lesson and went to church this Sunday. He has performed in the US before as well.

We had divisions this week also. I was with one of the new missionaries in the mission. At the end of the day I made him some patacones (a super popular Ecuadorian food) because he had never tried them before. I sent pictures so you can see what they are. Also while we were on divisions we were contacting and as we went around a corner a dog jumped out and bit me! It made a tiny hole in my pants but that's it. We also did three service projects this week. We cleaned out someone's water tank filter and we moved a bunch of giant rocks. The brother of the person that we did the service for has a hamburger joint and afterwards he invited us. I have to say they were the best hamburgers I have tried since coming to Ecuador. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. Next week we have changes. It's possible that my companion might leave but I will most likely stay here.

Hope everything is well and that everyone is doing good and enjoying the summer. Love you all so much! Have a great week!

Elder Peterson




No comments:

Post a Comment