Saturday, September 20, 2014

Changes


Thank you mom for all your thoughts. They helped more than you know. We are not perfect but God does work line upon line and slowing our thoughts actions and desires begin to change. I know am I where I should be, where he wants me to be and I know he is preparing me for something. I am working on being obedient, on working every day as hard as I can so that I feel the Lord can accept my offering. I am working on perfecting my many weaknesses.



This last week was one of the better one's we've had. Saturday we have a baptism. I have high hopes for this next change. I hope to do a lot of good. My new companion is good. There will be 4 people living in our house now, which will be different. I feel I am going to change a lot personally this change. We will see. I ran out of time to write so its going to be short this week. I've been reading a lot about the stripling warriors. They trusted in God 100% and were obedient in all things. We all should do the same. The church is true. The Book of Mormon brings us closer to God than any other book-Joseph Smith. I love this gospel!



Love you and have a great week!

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment