Saturday, September 20, 2014

Week 6 - Not much going on...

Mom,

I love you so much and am so very grateful for everything you've done for me. You guys are always in my prayers. The lake sounds like it was a lot of fun. Everyone sounds like they had a blast. I miss you guys. Anyways the last week has been kind of boring. In classes  I'm just bored because I've already learned everything we are doing. I have a lot of personal study time which is really nice. I wrote a couple poems. I think they were inspired by my life up to this point, but reading the poems Uncle Cody wrote made me want to write a poem. I'll send them both in a different letter. I'm sorry I don't have a terrible many things to say. I've been pondering a lot of things lately and just praying a lot. My new district is really good though. I'm pretty good friends with all of them. My companion is a genius with Spanish. My Spanish is also doing really well. My ankle is still swollen slightly but it is getting better I think. I hope work goes well for you this next week. And that everyone's travels will go smoothly. Thanks for sending my patriarchal blessing, I love reading it. I will send those poems. Please tell me if they are horrible.

Love always,
Elder Peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment